Few dishes can compare to the zingy flavor and nutritious richness of a shrimp and rice salad spiced with peas when it comes to preparing a hot and healthy meal. There is no doubt that this shrimp and rice salad will entice your taste buds and satisfy your nutritional needs, whether you’re searching for a light lunch or a nutritious dinner.
- 250g boiled rice
- 1 carrot cut into small squares14
- 1 Roasted red pepper
- 100g peeled peas
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 100g Cheddar cheese, cut into small squares
- 300g peeled shrimp
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Black pepper
- Boil the carrots and peas, then cut the pepper into small squares.
- Boil shrimp in boiling water for a minute.
- When serving, lemon slices and shrimp are used to decorate the dish.
- Mix the mustard with the vinegar, then add the oil little by little, mix it until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add the sour cream, water, salt and the black pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the rice with the vegetables, the garlic cloves, half the amount of the shrimp, and the sauce according to taste.
- Apply some oil on a rectangular mold, put half the amount of the rice in it, line the sides of the mold with the rest of the shrimp, then cover with rice.
- When serving, the mold is emptied into a dish and decorated with lemon slices and shrimp.
NB: Shrimp can be replaced by tuna.