A Moroccan tajine made with KEBAB is a good dish to start if you want to explore the unusual flavors and rich traditions of Moroccan food. With its aromatic spices, soft meat, and fresh herbs, this dish covers the fundamentals of Moroccan cooking. You may bring Moroccan hospitality and charm into your house by following the instructions in this article, and you can wow your family and guests with a genuine Moroccan Tajine experience.
- 1/2 kg cubed meat
- 2 tps of chopped coriander and parsley
- 1 tp of cumin
- 1 tp of black pepper
- 1 tp of sweet red pepper
- 1 tp of ginger
- 1 tp of nutmeg
- Tomato Sause Ingredients:
- 1KG of tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Small cup of olive oil
How to prepare :
- In a bowl, knead the cubed meat well with the spices, half of the chopped onion, crushed garlic and chopped parsley, then prepare small balls.
- Wash the tomatoes, peel them, remove the seeds, and cut them into small pieces.
- Place the tomatoes in a saucepan and add chopped garlic, cumin, sweet red pepper, salt and oil, and let the tomatoes simmer over low heat until half of the tomato water has evaporated.
- Add the meat balls to the tomato sauce and leave to simmer over a strong heat until the tomato water evaporates completely and the sause is absorbed.
- Just before removing the pot from the stove, add the chopped coriander and parsley
- When serving, you can cut the eggs over the Tajine and leave it for 5 minutes over the fire until the eggs are cooked. This Tajine is usually served with tea. Bon appetit!