Moroccan spiced coffee is an amazing coffee with an aromatic and aromatic flavor that will surely spark your imagination. It has a unique spice blend that perfectly matches the sweet and bold flavors of the coffee. To start, you’ll need to gather some ingredients:
- 350g of ground coffee
- 30g ground sesame
- 30g ground anise
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom
- Soguar (to taste)
How to make Spiced Coffee:
- Mix coffee with spices and kept in an airtight can
- Place 2 teaspoons (30 g) of the coffee mixture in a casserole.
- Apply the casserole to a simmer. When boiling, reduce heat to a minimum and let the coffee boil for a minute.
- Remove the casseroles from the heat and let the coffee rest for a minute.
You Spiced Coffee should be ready by now, it is served with sugar or no sugar, depending on taste. Enjoy!